Every year teaches you something or the other and in this video I am sharing with you all my 16 life lessons from 2016. Hope you enjoy them! 🙂
- You are on your own so be STRONG and dance to that Bollywood song.
- Marriage is more important than the wedding.
- Travel and meet people because it not only makes you happy but leaves you with lifelong stories or even friendships.
- It’s okay to get high on life or even on marijuana if you are in Amsterdam.,
- Remember, everything takes time. Have patience and all will be sorted and if it doesn’t then you better move on!
- Minimalism is the way to go, because when you shift from one city to another – you will be less worried to pack stuff you don’t even know why you own.
- Pray often because it works!
- You are a product of your habits, change them and you will change your world.
- Relatives are here to bring you down. Don’t let them affect you. You control how you respond or react.
- Respect yourself, your life, your time, your limits. You can’t do it all!
- Dreams do become reality. Be careful what you wish for!
- Own your story. Be unapologetic!
- Treat your body well, It’s a great feeling!
- The count of instagram followers, youtube subscribers won’t make you happy. Create and share only with the intention of having fun and providing value.
- Stay close to people who held your hands when you were low, remove negative folks from your life. UNFRIEND them on facebook too.
- No matter what – have fun, eat good, dress well and SMILE.
Don’t forget to share your own life lessons in the comments below!