Sabudana is a food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. It is extracted from the center of sago palm stems in the form of starch. It is also known as tapioca pearls.
I have recently discovered them and am completely in love with the flavor they give out. I love eating them with veggies accompanied with a cup of tea. In this blog post you will find some benefits of sabudana and a video breakfast recipe which is super easy to make.
- Muscle Growth – Sabudana or Tapioca contains large amounts of protein which can help in muscle repair, strengthening and growth.
- Bone Health – Tapioca also contains calcium, iron and vitamin K, which plays a very important role in maintaining bone health and improving flexibility. It also helps in getting get rid of fatigue which in turns keep you energetic and active all day round.
- Improves Digestion – If you want to keep a check on your cholesterol levels and keep your digestion system functioning properly then sabudana can help you do that very easily. It gives your digestive system a good boost and helps to keep constipation at bay.
- Rich in Potassium – Sabudana is rich in potassium which plays a very important role in controlling blood circulation and blood pressure.
- Boosts your energy levels – If you want to feel energetic all day then get a portion of sabudana added in your breakfast meal as it boosts your energy levels and keep you active.
Here is a breakfast recipe that you can enjoy and make for yourself, let me know if you try it 🙂